Medical Insurance Plans
Medical insurance was designed to cover an individual or a group from the potentially catastrophic cost of a serious illness or injury. Over the years, medical plans have expanded producing an array of options for individuals and companies. Managing medical insurance costs is more important today than ever. It involves balancing the desire for comprehensive coverage with the need to keep the cost of insurance reasonable while minimizing exposure to the risk of catastrophic loss.
Some of the variables that are important in selecting the right coverage are:
- What is the monthly premium you can afford?
- What health care services do you require or desire to have?
- Is it important to see any doctor you choose or are you willing to limit your choices?
- How much of an annual deductible are you comfortable with?
- What is the Out of Pocket maximum amount you are willing to accept before the plan pays 100% of the costs?